Both grounds are now available for training. Thank your for your cooperation during the ryegrass program.
While the ryegrass program continues on Ground 1, we have been given the all clear to start using Ground 2 again for training.
Ground 2 as well as the training areas outside of the fenced area are to be shared with all teams. Once we are given the go ahead and both grounds are available, the booked allocated training areas will come back into play but for now, please share the space.
Northern NSW Football will be hosting NSW Office of Sport to conduct a Child Safe Sport Workshop in Speers Point.
Sport and recreation clubs have a responsibility to protect children from harm and abuse.
The Child Safe Sport workshop helps to create awareness on how clubs can create safer environments for children and young people.
Developed using materials from the Office of the Children’s Guardian the Child Safe Sport Workshop is designed for club committees, administrators and volunteers, the workshop will cover:
· Practical ways clubs can be more child safe
· Child safety policy, procedures and recruitment
· Creating a child safe culture
· Why listening to and involving children is important
· The Working with Children Check
· Link to useful resources, templates and tools.
- Starts: 09/04/2019 – 6:00pm
- Ends: 09/04/2019 – 9:00pm
Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility
13 Park Rd SPEERS POINT NSW 2284
Places are still available.
Take a look at this great training guide for Miniroos.