The position is open for a Canteen Manager to work every Saturday morning during football season junior home games.
It is preferable but not essential that applicants have:
- Proven ability to work with a range of people and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team situation.
- A working knowledge with Safe Food Handling.
- Ability to run a canteen.
- Supervise volunteers in a warm and professional manner
- Relate in a warm and professional manner with patrons.
Current Working with Children Check is necessary.
Small remuneration provided for mature and dedicated volunteer.
Option to team up with a buddy to share the workload. Applicants do not need to be club members. Friends or relatives are welcome to apply so please let them know.
For further detail please contact Joanne Green 0410 477 360 or Jade Hislop 0411 323 159.
Applications by April 23, 2018.
Please forward applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org